About the instructor
Jo Saunders is an international LinkedIn expert, marketing strategist and social media educator who has been helping people connect since the 90s.
She is the co-author of 'Get Good or Get Off - A guide to getting it right on social media', a host of #LinkedInLocalPerth and video series #TheLinkedInCouch and was named #2 LinkedIn Expert in Asia Pacific for 2018.
0422 431 039
Ready to transform your client's LinkedIn presence?
We have seconds to make a great first impression. What impression is your client's LinkedIn profile making right now?
Is it helping your clients to be known, remembered and chosen by more people in your target market?
Whether you and your clients are looking for new customers, new contracts or opportunities, your audience are looking for you online. If you cannot be found and get lost in the crowd, how will they know how perfect you are for them?
LinkedIn is the largest professional social network and a publishing platform among other things, and is the go to tool for many professionals. A well-written profile will show up on Google and could even out-rank your website.
I'm Jo Saunders, known as the LinkedIn Demystifier, a leading LinkedIn expert in Australia. I guide professionals and organisations in setting up and using tools such as LinkedIn effectively and efficiently, with personality, and have been actively learning and teaching LinkedIn since 2010. Connect with me: http://www.linkedin.com/in/josaunders
You are invited to join the LinkedIn Transformation Program
I have trained thousands of people in how to set up and use LinkedIn through mentoring, and workshops. This online course brings the training to anyone, anywhere at an affordable price.
Is this program for you?
Do you want to...
... build and boost your personal brand?
... be the go-to-expert in your field?
... take up the first page go Google results?
... attract more leads and opportunities?
... be known remembered and chosen?
If you answered yes to more than one of these questions, have some time and are ready to invest in yourself, then lets get started!
If you want all this but have no time, then chat to me about my other profile building, mentoring and management services.
How is the program structured?
The program is split into bite sized chunks with actionable tasks, with the view that at the end of the program you will not only have an up to date professional profile, but will have a plan to remain visible, memorable and top of mind. Even a professional with an All Star Profile will learn new things.
The program includes
- 12 comprehensive Lessons, with video, slides, worksheets and templates to work with your preferred learning style.
- Access to the course community to ask those curly questions, during and after the course
- Live webinars and bonus content
- Lifetime access to the course content
- Updates and extras as LinkedIn evolves
The aim of our program is to take you through the following stages;
- LESSON 1 – PURPOSE & DIGITAL FOOTPRINT ESSENTIALS
- LESSON 2 – SUMMARY FORMULA
- LESSON 3 – EXPANDING YOUR STORY
- LESSON 4 – SOCIAL PROOF
- LESSON 5 – GOAL SETTING & PLANNING
- LESSON 6 – CONNECTION STRATEGY AND MANAGEMENT
- LESSON 7 – CONTENT STRATEGY
- LESSON 8 – COMPANY PAGE AND AD STRATEGY
- LESSON 9 – GROUP STRATEGY
- LESSON 10 – COMMUNICATION STRATEGY
- LESSON 11 – 3RD PARTY TOOLS
- LESSON 12 – PERFORMANCE METRICS, REVIEW AND PLANNING - WHAT NEXT
- SUMMARY – WHAT NEXT, PRIVACY AND AUDITING
Who is this program for?
The program is suitable for business owners, consultants, marketing staff and business development managers, and staff. Any professional can benefit from this program.
Previous students include;
Speakers, trainers, business coaches, real estate professionals, property experts, legal and financial services, virtual assistants, graphic designers, copywriters, marketing managers, photographers, authors and many more.
Ready to get started?
I look forward to helping you transform your profile into a personal landing page to showcase your talents and expertise, and build an online profile that increases your profits and brings you opportunities.
- 7 Step Summary Formula Overview
- Lesson 2 - Summary Introduction
- Adding a Summary - The Power of First Person
- LinkedProfile - Worksheet B
- 7 Step Summary Formula Overview
- 7 Step Summary Formula in Detail with Examples
- Rich Media
- Summary - Live Walk Through and Examples
- NEW - The Summary - how to create to match the new user interface
- Lesson2 - Action Plan
- Expanding Your Story Overview
- Lesson 3 - Positioning and Connecting the Dots
- Experience - Current Roles
- Experience - Past and the Mobile App
- How to Showcase Your Expertise Through Publications
- Projects and Collaboration
- Memberships, Volunteering and Professional Development
- Skills and Endorsements
- Education, Achievements and Additional Info
- Lesson 3 Overview and Action
- Social Proof Overview
- Lesson 4 - Social Proof Introduction
- External Social Proof
- Social Selling Index (SSI) - What is yours?
- What is your current SSI?
- Recommendations, Endorsements and How to Manage Them
- Internal Metrics
- Managing your Footprint, Profile Views and Privacy Settings
- Lesson 4 Overview, Metrics and Action Plan
- LESSON 12 – PERFORMANCE REVIEW
- Performance Metrics Overview
- Goals and Metrics
- Weekly Action Plan Template
- Daily Action Plan Template
- Planning and Tracking (Lesson 12 Extract) FREE PREVIEW
- Monthly Tracking
- LInkedIn Profile Audit
- LinkedIn Profile Audit details
- LinkedIn Profile Audit
- How to Back Up your Data
- How Often Will You Back Up?
- Creating Social Media Guidelines
- What is your SSI now?